Friday, September 28, 2007

CSI Season Premiere

CBS really pulled one over me this time, I was convinced that Sara was to die as I heard about contract negotiations and that no agreement had been met. As the episode ran its course I was very impressed with how it was extremely well written and had great flow, and thought at the least it was a very nice send off to a character that had been around for awhile.

Since it was a very Sara-centric episode, we didn't get to see a lot of the rest of the cast, but it was a great season opener. Of course there was a couple of things that bugged me, the main one being that I couldn't believe that Sara couldn't take out the miniature killer in the car... just wondering how the writer figured that one out. It will be interesting to see how things play out over the next few weeks before Sara really does leave unless there is some miracle contract negotion... isn't this a little deja vu from last year?