Sunday, September 30, 2007

MADtv - Best of


The past couple of weeks have been "Best of" episodes (it's about time) before the new season starts in a couple of weeks. I have been watching with much gusto, hoping to see some of my favorites from the past 12 Seasons which has not happened much. While I understand it must be hard picking the all time best moments, I was more than surprised last night (during the Pop Culture Best of.. hosted by the completely vapid Perez Hilton) that I did not see anything from Mo Collins, Debra Wilson or even Nicole Sullivan. Seriously MADtv... how could you not use some of the funniest musical spoofs ever with choices of Britney Spears, Shakira, Madonna and even Destiny's Child or Whitney Houston?
sigh.... maybe someday some marketing genius at Fox will realize they have some very, very funny stuff that they need to get out there ( SNL does tons of stuff like that ) and they could put out some music video compilations of Best of whatever comedian...
BUT I still love the show and can't wait to see what they do this year, it's almost always way funnier than SNL.