Monday, March 02, 2009

America's Best Dance Crew - May the best Crew win

I have mentioned a few times over the past few months my love of America's Best Dance Crew (ABDC) and other dance themed shows, and we are lucky enough in this day and age to have a plethora of shows to indulge this craving. ABDC has been having a phenomenal season and the past couple of weeks bringing us to the big Finale this week ( I can hardly wait) and it looks like for the first time we will have an all girl group taking home the top prize and the title of America's Best Dance Crew. I have been amazed each and every time by Beat Freaks, and I really hope that they take it all the way. Things are pretty tight with their biggest competition, Quest Crew has been biting at their heels all season, and have some of my favourite dancers from So you think you can Dance? Hok and Dominic. The guys are amazing but the girls from Beat Freaks are hitting just as hard and have surpassed any and all expectations each week. The best thing, the girls are doing it with out getting all hoochied up and are getting tons of votes based on their talent and guts.

You would have my vote if I could vote in Canada -- but am throwing it out there for the rest of you that can -- vote Beat Freaks and let the best Crew win.