Saturday, March 08, 2008

That Wacky Schedule - Dealing with the 2007 - 2008 Season

The whole viewing schedule is going back and forth with shows stopping, pausing, starting or continuing their seasons now that the strike is over.

It's been hard to keep track of all the shows, and thankfully I found the Futon Critic who gives me all dirt on when and where some of my favorites are coming back.

Dancing with the Stars, Big Bang Theory, and Smallville are returning later this month and then I can hardly wait for April when shows like Desperate Housewives, Bones, Supernatural and Samantha Who? are back on the air. Curiously a few shows are missing and it's not really a surprise that Bionic Woman is in limbo, I don't think that they are planning on bringing it back with all the bad press and reviews, and it's not like it didn't deserve it.

This season may be strange and short but there have been some good stories coming out and some great new shows. It's too bad stuff like Pushing Daisies and Heroes has been held for next season, but I'll take what I can get.