Monday, April 14, 2008

Desperate Housewives - some answers... and yes more questions

It was great getting back to Wisteria Lane last night, but I am still finding the whole TV season pretty disjointed and hard to keep up with. The Strike screwed up most of this season but atleast there was some interesting developments last night.

I never saw the OC, but after my first episode with the yummy Chris Carmack as Susan`s cousin Tim (huh? where the hell did he suddenly come from?) who guest starred in this episode and I was wondering what I had missed previously. The guy is pretty hot... and he certainly got busy very quickly during his visit...

Susan was slightly more bearable this week, and I loved how she was freaking out worrying that her cousin was after the 18 year old... when it turns out it was Katherine that took his virginity at 16 when he visited before `Band Camp`. This was around the time that Katherine got rid of the abusive ex husband... and them hooking up again seemed to be good timing, after all she is just breaking up with her current husband and I guess Katherine`s cougar instincts come out in times of crisis....

We got tons of info concerning Katherine and the great mystery that is her ex-husband. The way things look.... it appears that Katherine killed her ex with the candlestick in the Library (?) or maybe the Study... it all seemed very Clue to me... all I know is that her other ex is still in the picture and her poor daughter is in serious need of therapy. I`d still like to know more about that mysterious burial in the woods.... I am assuming that is close to home and a big surprise that Lynette`s gang of monsters haven`t discovered it. I think the cross in the ground formed out of rocks might have caught some one`s attention... but I digress...

Gaby and Carlos were probably the most fun last night, and besides Gaby being the vapid and completely self centered woman that she is, she has me in hysterics with her abusing Carlos after she learned he might be permanently blind. Oh the drama... the bitchfest with Edie made the whole episode for me, and I love how those 2 interact.

I wasn`t that thrilled with Lynette`s sudden need for Church (and don`t believe that almost everyone in that particular `hood goes to church every week either..) but her interaction with Bree and the Minister was great... and her acceptance by the Catholic Church (`They are the only ones that don`t care if I have this many children`) was hysterical. Bree is one scary woman when she wants something and their discussion on faith was quite interesting.

I am still wondering where the gay couple is.... can`t they try to do a half decent story with them? Still.... I am happy to have some new episodes and looking forward to some new dirt...