Saturday, February 09, 2008

Project Runway - WWE ? WTF?

I have to go with Chris on this one... not only did he win but he had the best comment about this episode... "Wouldn't it have been better if it was MEN?" pretty much wrapped it up for me as I have been getting a little disappointed with this cycle of Project Runway.

I did not get why this challenge was part of the competition for the life of me. " Tranny stripper wear" is not an area that I like my Project Runway in and I am not going to dignify much of the actual " competition" that happened this week aside from Chris winning (not a big surprise since the guy knows how to make an costume for a drag queen) and was all about channelling Shania Twain for our WWE diva, and that Ricky was FINALLY given the boot.

Cry-baby disappointed completely in this round, and our so called "lingerie designer" couldn't make stripper wear and was finally aufed and the little bastard didn't even cry... oh the drama....

Rumour has it 2 designers get the boot next week before the big finale at Fashion Week... my bets are that Christian, Rami and Jillian go to the end, but Chris might pull out a surprise and make it there instead of Ms.Bland.....