Saturday, February 09, 2008

Survivor: Micronesia - Fans vs. Favorites

Talk about being a kid in a candy store.... this edition of Survivor has so many of my Favorites it's hard to know where to start...

I have to say that I am most excited about *blush* Ozzy being back for another round. Dolphin boy was a great player last time around and is one of my picks for taking it this time around.... for some reason I can't make an absolute choice yet as there was so much going on in the first episode with all the Favorites returning (including my other Favorites Yau-Man and Ami who have just as much a chance of taking it all)... but I still think that he is a great player and that might get him voted off quickly...

The problem with having so many Favorites is that I didn't really care about the Fans... sure I found Kathleen to be hilarious and "that crazy one" that her team will be dying to vote off, and the beefy firefighter guy Joel seems to be a big hunk of man ready to compared himself to James... but I didn't want to see them (and didn't really care if they won or lost the first Challenge) as I wanted to see the characters that I feel already invested in.

The whole fiasco with Jonny Fairplay-- sigh.... all I can say is that it's a very good thing the knob was booted right away because NO ONE wanted him there. I found the prospect of him reproducing just as scary, I have no idea what girl is stupid enough to hook up with him.

But all in all who cares? He's gone, there are great characters on the Island and things look like they are going to be heating up quite a bit this time around..... I can hardly wait!